Last week, we had a soft release of a new eLiens system which banks will be able to use to transfer vehicle titles electronically.
About 1,110 new pages of content were generated on Utah.gov during the past week. The most popular spots on the portal continue to be citizen services, followed by employment and career information.
Lots of new stuff related to USTAR this week, including new sites on Utah's activities related to Global Entrepreneurship Week, including the latest issue of Launch magazine.
More new content from Utah.gov:
- The latest TV spots from the Care About Childcare campaign
- A new online tool to search Agricultural licenses
- The state's pronghorn herd management plan
- Lots of new maps and descriptions for the hunter Walk-In Access Program like this one
- a new Diversity website
- Brine shrimp harvester update
- New oil and gas data from the Online Oil & Gas Information System
- Blog posts from the Division of Administrative Rules
- The latest traffic volume maps from UDOT
- more information on the Early College Program
- and health news for Utah's ethnic communities