Monday, October 27, 2008

Daily Posts

I'm going to try something out this week and see how it works. I'll have a regular reporting cycle for the blog where I try to cover issues on the topics that I have significant interest in and that are relevant to the communities that I participate in. For now, we'll try something like this:
  1. Monday - Utah.gov Update, new ideas, websites, services and strategies related to our state portal and egov efforts
  2. Tuesday - Tech in Government, more general coverage of how technology is being used in government or might be used in the future
  3. Wednesday - Multimedia Splash, a look at relevant multimedia on the topics covered by this blog
  4. Thursday - Looking Globally, The best of global egovernment, coverage of ideas and technologies in use in places like Spain, Korea, Sweden, Singapore... really, anywhere around the globe.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Your daily focus plan sounds good. Classified ads in some cities were like that. I'm looking forward to your posts.