- eLiens service goes live allowing financial institutions to transfer vehicle titles online.
- State History division presents "Peoples of Utah" digitized exhibit online using Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/28521997@N08/sets/72157608623746284/show/)
- New Travel website offers widgets, iPhone app, wallpapers, and YouTube video in promoting Utah winter sports. (http://www.utah.travel/snowflake/)
- Added Google translation services to Utah.gov footer with translation for 35 languages
- USTAR Radio produces its second podcast
- ARB approved the creation of a Services Portfolio Governance Committee that will report to the ARB and a central directory.
- New Lone Peak Conservation Center website provides valuable resource for Utah firefighters.
- Utah Fire Crews provide photo essays on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/twinpeaksfirecrew/
- Human Services introduces a new online Diversity Forum to support collaboration on diversity issues.
- New mashup of highway rest area locations and information from UDOT
- New Commuterlink.utah.gov with interactive maps, weather, real-time traffic incidents, and services
- Commuterlink Mobile service goes live with great user interface for PDAs, cell phones and smartphones.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
This Week on Utah.gov
Lots of stuff happening on the domain since I last reported. Here's a quick list: