Friday, August 04, 2006

Wanderings

The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) has a growing library of documents online related to budgeting technology.

I've noticed that many of the egovernment blogs from previous years slowed at about the same time I did (just over a year ago). At the same time, many new resources are available that weren't around at that time. I'll begin again to identify them as I attempt to push Utah's egovernment initiatives forward. I'll start by mentioning ZDNet's government news service. Another source from the UK is PublicTechnology.net.

Wired points out problems with E-Passport proposals.

The 2006 Horizon Report identifies emerging technologies with potential for higher education.

Check out some of the visual learning projects supported by Pachyderm 2.0.

The Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies presents some very interesting dialogue.

No comments: